Open School Week begins 11/7 — Important notes to remember:
- No pictures or videos should be taken due to the fact that not all children have permission to be photographed.
- Please limit the number of adults per family. The rooms get very crowded.
- If you must bring a younger sibling, please be mindful of the learning going on in the classroom and step into the hallway if that child becomes disruptive.
- Please only go to the scheduled room. For everyone’s safety, please do not walk around the building or visit classrooms that are not on the schedule.
Here is a reminder of the schedule:
- Grades PK, K, 1 – Wednesday, November 6, 8:30-10:30 am (NOT Dual Language)
- Grades 2, 3 – Thursday, November 7, 8:30-10:30 am (NOT Dual Language)
- Grades 4, 5 – Friday, November 8, 8:30-10:30 am (NOT Dual Language)
- Grades K-5 – Tuesday, November 12 & Wednesday, November 13, 8:30-10:30 am (ONLY DUAL LANGUAGE)