PAY NOW FOR THE 2020-21 YEAR!
PS166Q EQUITABLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES PROJECT: ONE SCHOOL FOR ALL!
[Payment form below]
Building on our first two successful years, we are ready for year three of our equitable school supply project!
The PTA purchases ALL of the supplies that your child will need next year and has them delivered directly to the classroom! This includes items for your child’s personal use, general classroom use, as well as supplies for all our “special” classes (e.g. science, music, math, etc.). This large-scale purchasing guarantees that the teachers get exactly what they need, allows us to take advantage of bulk pricing, and saves you painful trips to lots of stores searching for the best price.
Help us secure the funds for the project and save money!
$45 Per student as of April 1, 2020.
Just a reminder of how things work:
- PTA works with Ms. Geller and the teachers to create the lists of supplies for each classroom
- YOU contribute $45 per student*
- This is the ACTUAL cost – there is NO “extra” money for the PTA
- PTA orders the supplies in late spring
- Supplies arrive over summer break
- YOU help the PTA distribute supplies to all the classrooms before school starts
- Teachers arrange the supplies in whatever way works best for their classrooms
- First day of school students have everything they need for the year
- Plus, in January teachers receive a “re-supply” of basic supplies – and this is all part of your $45 contribution!
This project only works if ALL our families contribute – and the sooner you contribute the sooner we know the project is safe to run for another year!
Contribute now for Fall 2020 [see form below]
* There is a small transaction fee for payments through the online system.
* If you cannot contribute $45 please contribute what you can or what you normally pay for school supplies each year.*If you want to be involved in the project for Fall 2020, please email email@example.com
Your Contribution will include:
- glue sticks
- regular glue
- post it notes
- loose leaf paper
- copy paper
- Ziploc bags (two sizes)
- baby wipes
- disinfecting wipes
- hand sanitizer
- soap, paper towels
- tissues, highlighters
- dry erase markers
- pencil cases
And in some of the older grades:
- colored pencils
- regular pens
- plastic sheet covers
Your contribution also covers supplies for STEAM, Science, Math, Music, and other “specials” that often need some additional supplies. All products are “name brands” to guarantee long-lasting use.
** Please note: teachers will still send home a list for notebooks and folders. ALL other items will be purchased in bulk for all students **
$45* per student
*New fee as of April 1, 2020