Now Accepting Donations Online!
Just fill out the form below!
School Supplies Donations here
The PTA has been hard at work coordinating many exciting Enrichment and Classroom Programs (see list here) for all the students of PS166Q. We need your help to make these programs happen! Donating to the PTA of PS166Q is a key way you can support that goal.
“How much should I donate?”
We will take donations of ANY amount! You can give as little as a dollar, and the sky’s the limit! If every member of the PTA gave $10, that’s over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to go into the programs planned for our children!
To donate, you have a few options:
By Credit Card
- Fill out the form below to select your donation and hit “Submit”.
- Enter your Payment details on the next screen.
- We will also have our Square reader at all PTA meetings and events if you wish to make a donation on the spot!
By Cash or Check
- Any amount is welcome (suggested increments):
$1, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $500
- Include a note that states “PTA Donation”, the date, and print clearly:
• Parent or Guardian’s Name(s)
• Child’s Name
• Grade, Class, and Teacher
• Email and or phone number
- Place the note with your donation in an sealed envelope marked “PTA Donation”.
- Send the envelope to school in your child’s backpack/folder and return through your child’s Teacher.
- If paying by check, please make your check payable to “Parent Teacher Association of PS166”.
We can accept donations from anyone! Share this link (http://www.ptaofps166.org/donate) with family and friends.
Need paper donation forms? Notify us by email, phone, or a note sent in with your child to the PTA’s attention, and we’ll send a few copies home with your child.
Parents Association of PS 166 is tax exempt under section 501©(3) EIN # 45-0576245