Now Accepting Donations Online!
Just fill out the form below!
The PTA has been hard at work coordinating many exciting Enrichment and Classroom Booster Programs (see list here) for all the students of PS166Q. We need your help to make these programs happen! Donating to the PTA of PS166Q is a key way you can support that goal.
“How much should I donate?”
We will take donations of ANY amount! You can give as little as a dollar, and the sky’s the limit! If every member of the PTA gave $10, that’s over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to go into the programs planned for our children!
To donate, you have a few options:
By Credit Card
- Fill out the form below to select your donation and hit “Submit”.
- Enter your Payment details on the next screen.
- We will also have our Square reader at all PTA meetings and events if you wish to make a donation on the spot!
By Cash or Check
- Download this form
- Select the amount you wish to donate
- Fill out the remaining details
- Place the form with your donation in an envelope marked “PTA Donation”
- Send the envelope to school in your child’s backpack
- If paying by check, please make your check payable to “Parent Teacher Association of PS166”
- Tap the Venom app icon, which resembles a white “V” on a light-blue background.
- Tap the “Pay or Request” icon. It’s a feather-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select or search for @PTAofPS166Q and enter an amount.
- PLEASE add a note or “What’s it for?” description.
- Determine who can see your payment.
- Tap Pay.
- Tap Pay when prompted.
We can accept donations from anyone! Share this link (http://www.ptaofps166.org/donate) with family and friends.
Need paper donation forms? Notify us by email, phone, or a note sent in with your child to the PTA’s attention, and we’ll send a few copies home with your child.
Parents Association of PS 166 is tax exempt under section 501©(3) EIN # 45-0576245